In this post we will go over summary of posts covered during the 13 October 2020 Apple iPhone 12 Launch Event.
For more information kindly follow us on Instagram @pakmacig
Top 5 Features of the iPhone 12
iPhone 12 offers a compelling package maintaining the same pricing as last year. Performance wise there will be no difference between the iPhone 12 and the iPhone 12 Pro. Below are some of the key features available on iPhone 12:
• Night mode on every camera
• 11% thinner, 15% smaller, 16% lighter
• Now comes with OLED display
• A14 Bionic is the fastest chip in a smartphone
• MagSafe Support
Top 5 Features of the iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone Pro this year has been heavily improved in terms of camera performance. The biggest reason one would look to go for this version is because of optimizations made for professionals. iPhone Pro also maintains same pricing as last year, below are some of the key features available to the iPhone Pro:
• Sensor-shift OIS in Wide Camera (Pro Max Only)
• Apple ProRAW Support
• Dolby Vision Recording at 60fps, First Ever Camera to support it
• LiDAR Scanner for better AR and camera performance
• iPhone 12 Pro starts at 128GB of storage instead of 64GB previously
iPhone 12 vs iPhone 12 Pro
The biggest difference between the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro is the camera performance. Unlike last year the screen difference between the two lineups has been eliminated. The consumer now has a clear cut option to decide between the two series. Below are some of the key differences between iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro:
• No LiDAR scanner on iPhone 12
• No Telephoto camera on iPhone 12
• iPhone 12 starts at 64GB base storage and tops at 256GB
• iPhone 12 Pro Max has the largest screen size option at 6.7"
• iPhone 12 has the smallest screen size option at 5.4"
• 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR) supported on iPhone 12 Pro
• HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 60 fps on iPhone 12 Pro (30 fps on iPhone 12)
Probably the most unique feature of the day is the new MagSafe capabilities present in iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.
It is interesting to see how accessory manufacturers will play around with the possibilities presented ahead.
Say GoodBye to chargers and earpods. iPhone 12 series will no longer ship with them in the box.
The justification for this change seems to be high base storage (on Pro models), OLED across board (now available to non Pro models), inclusion of 5G with no addition to base pricing (most other brands increased their price because of 5G modems) and of course Apple's stand to do better for the environment.
The phones will still ship with high speed lightning cable.
What do you think about this change?
Lineup iPhone Pricing:
Lineup iPhone Overview:
Stay Tuned to receive more updates about the new products launching!
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.